Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Borrrinnng.... :)

Just a boring update. Not much happening really.

David is nursing better. We have a dr appt on Thursday to have his weight checked, but he's nursing and things are looking better and I'm thrilled. He still doesn't latch REALLY well, but well enough, and he's getting a good nursing session every couple to three hours so that is pretty good.

The boys are loving it. Especially Christopher. He wants to hold David all.the.time. He loves it! Gives him the "pinkyfier" too (we haven't really started using a pacifier due to David's latch issues, so we use our pinky instead). Johnathan held the baby tonight too. He has been a little more hesitant to hold him really. But they both just lavish hugs and kisses on him. Dawn is more reserved. I think she doesn't really know what to do! lol

I ordered baby announcements today from Snapfish taht we can pick up tomorrow from Walmart. How cool is that?! 20 announcements-$8 and no shipping charges!! You can't beat that with a wet noodle! I've never done baby announcements before but this is exciting! I will be sending them out to my family back home in NC.

So, yeah, boring update. Not much to it. The kids had a great Halloween. Christopher was Optimus Prime while Johnathan was Megatron. The baby had a little onesie that was black with a mummy on it that said, "I love my mummy." :D Cute.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hoppes said...

I am happy to hear things are going well. :)