Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I'm thankful to still have my mama. Who knows how much more time any of us has, but I know I wasn't sure I would have my mom this month back in February/March. And I do. And what more can I ask for? And, I still have my father..after his stroke last year, we are lucky to still have him too! The boys lost one of their grandmothers this year. I'm glad they didn't lose them both.

Happy Thanksgiving up in heaven, Colleen. I am sure you are thrilled to finally be with Your Father.

And happy Thanksgiving to all of us here still on Earth, toughing it out each day!!

All that said, I put up Christmas lights. We are not done, though, and hope to finish that tomorrow! I also need to pull out the tree, but need to figure out where to put it! My house is just too small!! I hope everyone else is ready to put up Christmas lights too!!

Y'all have a great Turkey Day!

No comments: