Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Passwords!

I wanted to pay bills, but I can't remember any of my passwords and don't feel like firing up the desktop to find them...SO, I figured I'd write in my blog!

David is still sick. I'm considering canceling chess club tomorrow, which I hate to do as it is such short notice. Nonetheless, Kenn is on duty and David is running a fever with a supposed virus that is contagious. *sigh*

Bandit, my Australian Cattle Dog, is not doing great. At 14.5 he is old, he hurts, and he has a hot spot that won't go away and he's sick of the E-collar. I really am not sure if he'll be with us at Christmas. He seems to be less and less interested in life. :( The other dogs are fine. Jeter is huge and a little rowdy. We are working on that. Mojo is Mojo! All the dogs are a bit sick of not having free reign on their food and water, though, with the baby running around. He has radar and if the food/water bowls are in teh floor, he's there. We have to sneak around him!

Not really a lot to comment on tonight. I'm just kind of bored. I have $20 in Kohl's Cash to spend after last Friday though, and only have til Sunday to do it, so I guess I'd better get my rear in gear. I was going to try to find a digital picture frame for Aunt Sarah, but I found one at the BX that I paid $29 for final price-pretty neat! My next job is to figure out how it works so I can send it fully ready to go to her! I got David's 1-year pics addressed and now only have to mail them out, then start on Christmas cards!! Wow!!

That's about it. Goodnight!

No comments: