School has begun, along with a few meltdowns! School is always a hard time for me, with the boys virtual schooling (requiring much guidance), the baby running around, therapy appointments, dr appointments, grocery shopping with three kids, taking kids everywhere I go when I go during the day, plus add in chess coach (that's me), Scouts, bowling, it gets really hectic. It's worth it, but I admit I hope that Christopher and Johnathan both can re-integrate into brick and mortar school when we move. There is a reason it takes 4 years of college to become a teacher. I need the boys to be learning from someone other than me. I worry that they're not learning enough, that they don't know enough.
We are due to get orders next month. I want NC. I want NC so bad i can taste it! But man it's scary facing my first (and likely only) PCS! Never really done that before. I'm sure it will be fine, though.
In mental news-I'm struggling. I holler a lot and I don't have much patience. This makes it particularly hard with the boys schooling at home (do you see a pattern here??). Certain people think I need to be back on meds..but meds make me gain weight, which increases my cholesterol, makes my diabetes worse, etc. Why go on something that jeopardizes my health just so my dear husband never has to hear a harsh word? I think all in all I'm doing well enough without it not to gain 50 pounds or more.
I wish I knew how to make this more interesting, but it's mostly just for prosperity. I need to print it off at some point I suppose, just for my records because surely blogger.com won't be around forever!
I am heading to Iowa to visit Rich's family in a week and a half. Really happy about that, the boys will be spending the night with Kirsty at HER place!! That girl that lived with me when I started blogging-now has her own place! you go girl!! So they are super exited about that, and so am I! We will also see the boys' grandpa, and their Aunt Sharon. rich and Mandie and their son Austin are probably going to go as well. So, it will be an interesting ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment