Monday, February 27, 2006

Can't sleep

For some reason I'm not sleeping tonight. It's 12:30 AM. The boys have been in bed for quite some time. I really think a lot of it is my brother being down here 24/7! I get NO alone time, so I really savor what I get.

I went and saw Joan today. The meds really seem to be helping me, it's just the memory issues. So, Joan set me up to get my sodium levels checked tomorrow and if they're okay, we're going to try keeping me at these levels for a month. Then we'll go from there.

I weigh WAY too much, though. I weigh more than ever. Tipping those scales at 150 pounds! I was 103 when I met Rich. 117 is a more recent achievable weight, so I have 33 pounds to lose. Dr. Atkins, here I come.

I'm starting TOMORROW. Period. No ifs/ands or buts. I'd been doing really well until June of last year. hopefully I can get back into it.

No comments: