Well, it seems the Trileptal has me suffering from CRS ("Can't Remember Shit"). I am horrible. I forget to turn on streets I know I'm supposed to turn on. I forget where I put my keys-ten seconds after I put them down, I forget if I paid rent on our booth at the flea market. It's just horrid!
Other than that, the business seems to be going well! Visit us at www.allaglitter.net! I will be putting that in my signature so that anyone who wants to can see it. It's doing decently at the flea market so now I need to find a way to really promote the web site. I'm excited about that.
Christopher doesn't seem to be taking the separation too well, so I picked up a book called "Don't Fall Apart on Saturdays" at the library. Kind of talks about how it's not his fault, and how his relationship with us (his parents) won't change, and how Mom and Dad still love him, that sort of thing. He seemed to respond well to the book. I'd like to get a couple more, but the library only let me check out two initially.
That's about all to update today.
No comments:
Post a Comment