So, I spent my first V-Day in what? 13 years? without a real valentine. Oh, Rich got me a card and a rose, but it of course just wasn't the same. An online friend of mine was so sweet, though, she sent me a big heart box with bath stuff in it, and two soft soft teddy bears! How sweet is that? Who says online friends can't be real friends?
In other news, I think memory loss must be a side effect of something. I can't remember anything. I forget what I did with my keys, that I just had in my hand. I forget why I went to the store once I get there. I pick up the phone, and forget who I was calling.
It's terrible.
The rage seems to be coming under control. I see situations where I know I'd normally be screaming, but I'm not screaming, I'm controlled. In many instances, my head is screaming, but it never seems to make it to my mouth.
I have an appt. with the doc next week, I think, so maybe I can ask then about the meds. The next one to try is depakote, but that requires a lot of liver tests, and I'm not crazy about that idea.
The business is getting going. The website is up, although I don't think it's fully functional, just yet, but it's up.
www.allaglitter.net
Give it a go! I'm excited. I really hope this thing works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment