Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Days go by...

Well, so wow.

Lots has happened. Kirsty was picked up for shoplifting...LIP GLOSS. LIke she needed to do that. And, she got in a verbal altercation with a teacher and almost got ISS. She's acting out, I guess. I don't know. I talked to her tonight. She told Rich "Mom abandoned me"...talking about me. I mean...wow. Ya know?

The separation is going...well, it's going. Most everyone now knows we are living separately. It's weird to be without him. 12 years is a long time to spend with one person. But, I just can't do it anymore.

I'm basically doing well. The Trileptal is really doing great thigns for me. I'm not so ansy and irritable.

I got a wonderful new doggie! I love him to death! He's so cute. A rat terrier/chihuahua mix. Wonderful doggie. Such a sweet personality and is really great with the kids, too!

I'll hopefully be moving into the house next week. I have to get a jack hooked up and my DSL should be hopefully hooked up by Friday. I will be glad to get out of here. With Mom and Daddy both smoking I have a constant headache and the boys can't be faring much better. My clothes stink-everything I hate about living with smokers! Ugh!

That's about it.

No comments: