I've been working on getting off of Effexor. The sexual side effects suck, plus I think it's stopping me from losing weight. So, off of it I go. I haven't had TOO many side effects. Mostly fatigue, some headaches, a little nausea here and there. No brain zaps though!! And I'm almost done with them. If I can get through this without brain zaps, I'll be thrilled!
So, last week, I accidentally drove through some construction. The construction guy freaked out, screamed at me that I was on "new concrete" And now he's made a police report!! Good lord!! I swear, my brother's had cars vandalized three times, two car stereos stolen out of two separate cars and they won't even send out an officer. Somebody accidentally drives through a construction zone and you'd think a murder has occurred.
Waht I want to know is why it's police business? The construction company claims I damaged their concrete-fine, sue me and my insurance company. Why are the police involved??
Anyway, I have to meet with the detective later on today. This is stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment