Monday, December 29, 2008

Just for Tina :)






I'm going to post pics from Christmas here! :) Also, Tina, to answer your questions--Santa doesn't wrap ANY presents here. The only wrapped presents are the ones from mom and dad and other family members. There are usually 1-2 small mom/dad presents. Santa is huge here and Christmas is huge, because the kids get basically NOTHING year-round. Birthdays are small gifts. So, Christmas is the big toy-receiving, game-receiving, holiday. It's a tradition in my family. Probably need to pare it down, but believe it or not, this year was pared down!! My step-daughter does not live with us. She is here for the summer and at Christmastime. We are SUPPOSED to get her for spring break but her mother always signs her up to show rabbits at the fair in Texas and gets her all excited (which she is specifically ordered not to do), but we haven't taken her back to court about it yet (don't know if we will). Anyway, enjoy the pics!! :)

1 comment:

Tina Michelle said...

*Blush* I feel so special!! I love seeing all those pics. Love hearing about it all too. Neat to not wrap santa gifts, less money and time spent on it too!!

I love the martian matter thing, my son got that and he loves it so much. Do your kids like it? Best gift this year (well that and his $1 slinkie)

More pics please, keep them coming!!