Monday, May 01, 2006

FIVE years old!

I cannot believe my little teeny baby, that took us so long to get, is five today. At 4:25 p.m. on May 1, 2001, my life changed as my beautiful little boy came into it. Now, I can't imagine life without him.

He loves to play PlayStation, he knows all his letters and a whole bunch of numbers, he's working on writing his name, can spell a few words. He's growing so big, so fast. He's a smart little guy, too.

In a couple of months, Johnathan will be three. That's really hard to believe. My YOUNGEST is now almost three years old.

And considering my relationship with Rich now, I likely won't have any more. I'm just getting too old to be having babies. I wish I'd known I wouldn't have any more when Tiny was still such a teeny baby. Maybe I could've enjoyed those middle of the night feedings just a little bit more.

No comments: