Friday, May 05, 2006

PFAs are a pain

I had to get a Protection from Abuse order against Rich today. The things he did and said yesterday in front of the kids is just too far. Told the boys, "Mom's a whore" and many other choice names. That's just pathetic. He also told me if he caught me with another guy he'd "beat the shit out of both of you." So, with that threat in mind, I went this morning to get a PFA. But man are they a lot of paperwork and writing! UGH! It took me about an hour and 45 minutes to get through the entire process, but I finally did. It was even harder because I had the kids! But they did fairly well.

So now Rich can't be around me or the kids until the hearing on May 18. At this point, considering he also took the kids without a carseat yesterday, and involved them in the manner he did, I'm not going to let him see the boys. Maybe a judge telling him to cut it out will get through to him. What he's doing is WRONG.

Christopher got in the car this morning and said, "Daddy said bad words about Mommy." How sad is that?? Why involve a 5-yo child?? Immature bullshit is all it is. How clueless and uncaring you must be about your children to do that to them.

No comments: