I'm on a hypomanic cloud it seems. Sat. morning I woke up and had to do all kidns of things. I cleaned out the car, got everything from the move put away, washed down the seats with soap and water, even, put away everything I got out of the car, cleaned the kitchen, including cleaning the floor on my hands and knees with a rag, cleaned the living room, vacuumed everything, dusted everything, cleaned the bathroom, redid the decor in there, I mean I just couldn't stop. Then Sat. night I couldn't sleep. Sunday I was busy all day, then Sunday night, went to bed around 10, woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep to save my life. Around 6, I finally gave up and got up, did some things before my Memorial Day gathering, and didn't even feel tired.
Of course, the down side to an upswing is the crash that follows. I feel that coming on. My mood is grouchier, my eyes are getting tired, I might actually even be able to sleep. The next is the utter depression. Not looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment