Thursday, May 18, 2006
Today's the day
I go to court for the PFA today at 1:00. I'm nervous, but I doubt Rich will even be there, so maybe it won't be bad. Of course, I'd never keep the kids away from him, the past two weeks have been to make a very, very strong point. Hopefully, I've made it. For one, you don't say those things in front of the kids. For two, I can and will make it hurt if you do. Rich apparently did not believe I would do what I did, did not believe I KNEW to do what I did. Well, I do know. I've been around the courthouse too long not to know. We'll see how it goes today. I want my custody established, which is the main point of continuing this, so that should work out just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment