Monday, May 01, 2006

Fighting depression

I've had a rough few weeks, as you might be able to tell by reading earlier entries. Joan has put me on Wellbutrin to see if we can shake this raging depressive state I've been in. I'm feeling overwhelmed by the slightest of activities lately. I just feel horrible. And I feel unloved and unloveable. I don't like feeling this way at all. One day, I just want to be totally normal.

The most important thing though, I think, is that I concentrate on getting better, get the meds I need so that I can be a good mother to my boys! That's the most important thing. I don't like taking all these meds, but it seems to be the best way to make sure I'm a decent mom.

I'm not screaming so much, in fact, hardly at all. The Effexor and the Risperdal seem to be doing their job on that. Now if Wellbutrin will help with the motivation, depression, and all of that, maybe I'll be golden for a while.

No comments: