Well, anyone who's wondering-my durn husband was at a friend's house last night, which I knew. But I was drinking all by myself dangit! LOL He came home shortly after that post, though, and we had a good night.
So, anyhow, I'm hanging in there. I think I'm finally getting some family support for seeing a psychiatrist/psychologist-whatever type of doc I need, I don't know. Even got some suggestions for who to see, think I will try to make an appointment tomorrow. Who knows how long it will before I can get in.
We are needing to get our turtle a new tank. Ten gallons just isn't big enough. He's so heavy now that he causes his floating dock to kind of sink down into the water a little bit, so he needs a bigger one of those, but we can't really fit a bigger one into the tank. I'd say we have a few weeks-probably a month at the longest, to get a new tank. That sucks, too, cuz we really don't have the money to spend on one, but if I don't get one soon, the turtle will start to suffer. That's not very responsible pet ownership!
Went to church this morning. We missed three weeks in a row, what with the weekend before Christmas, then Christmas, then New Years. So, this morning was our first week back. I'm feeling more and more comfortable. It's back at my old church where I used to go, and I just really like it there. People know me, some are getting to re-know me. But, I feel kind of like the Prodigal Son, you know?! LOL
Anyway, hanging on. We'll see how things go.
No comments:
Post a Comment