Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wow

Wow is all I can say. Rich has just really been quite amazing. Ever since last Friday, Rich has been very supportive and understanding and even doing more. He even cooked dinner last night. I think that's the first time he's done that in God only knows when! He seems to recognize that there's really something serious going on with me. I'm really surprised and amazed. He admitted that he was starting to get scared wtih the way I have been talking. I guess maybe that's good. He needs to understand I can't do everything. While I've not been impressed with him in terms of cleaning (which he has done NONE, really), he has definitely NOT been griping at me about it. He seems to really understand that he needs to HELP me right now.

I just really can't believe how good he's being with all of this.

I'm starting to feel better. I don't know. The last two days I've pretty much just slept. Today I had to force myself out of bed to get Christopher to school, but now, kind of all of a sudden, I can't WAIT to clean the house!! I feel energized pretty well. YAY. About time! After I pick Christopher up from school I'm going to hop to it. Hopefully I can get most of hte house cleaned up today. And the turtle tank cleaned. :)

No comments: