Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Yeah. Sure. Happy Freakin' New Year.

Rich's buddy Danny C had to be a total ass last night, ending in getting his van window broke because he decided to wave around a bottle of cognac while my brotehr was driving and Justin tried to grab the bottle from him (after slamming on the brakes and stopping, mind you) and throw it out the car door. Problem was he didn't get the door open good and teh bottle went right through the window!

So then Danny gets out and tells some passerby that "this guy busted out his window" as if Justin did it intentionally and called hte cops. Justin walked back to our house after throwing the keys so none of us could drive the van. It was only a couple of blocks. Rich and I walked back too.

Danny got to his house somehow and is now all about threatening Justin and all that jazz. Rich needs a better class of losers for friends. I'm tired of these sorry ass losers who have no aim in life but to party, have sex, get drunk and high, and die. That's his entire reason for existence. How pathetic.

Anyway, New Year's Resolutions:

Well, I guess I really only have one. To lose 40 pounds. I had lost it all, then got pregnant before I lost the baby and gained most of it back. I've been a hog and really packed it on. I can't wait to lose it. Just making that final decision to get going is rough, especially since Atkins is so expensive. *sigh*

Well, so yeah-Happy New Year.

No comments: