Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well I did accomplish one thing today

At least I got Christopher to SCHOOL today! It's pretty sad when that's an accomplishment.

My appointment is tomorrow. I'm nervous. While I don't mind drugs for treatment, I don't want them shoved at me just to be given them either. I have to consider the possibility of becoming pregnant and what would happen if I were to take certain drugs within the first couple of weeks of pregnancy-although I guess since I'd know pretty quicklike and by the time the umbilical cord actually hooked up to my own nutritional system, I'd be off whatever I was on, but still-that's a consideration.

I just don't really know what to expect. I mean, I presume there should be some kind of DSM-IV testing process, or something. Surely it won't just be "huh, I think you're xyz-here's some drugs." I hope not anyway.

No comments: