I have an appointment with the psychiatric group Mom and Daddy go to. We'll see how that goes. I have an appt. with the same NP they see. I know she tends to throw drugs at everything, but I don't know if she'll do that with me, it's not really what I want, either. But that appointment is Friday at 2:15.
I just...you know I'm not sure my diagnosis is right. It's been 13 years since I was diagnosed, the medication (Paxil) doesn't seem to be doing the trick. One day, I wake up and I feel GREAT! All is right with the world, I'm in love, I have beautiful kids, I have a great WAH job that I can be with my kids and enjoy my life, I have energy, my goodness the energy!! Then, three days later, I hate my life, I hate my husband, my kids are driving me bonkers, I'm screaming and yelling, I make little sense, I dno't want to get out of bed, I can barely force myself to get Christopher to school (sometimes he doesn't make it), getting out of bed at 10:00 to get to work kills me, and I just want to crawl into a corner and die. This isn't normal!
So, I've finally decided to see someone and have a new eval done.
2 comments:
Sarah, I'll keep you in my prayers. Hoping the appointment provides you with answers and help.
I'll offer my mass today for you. :) It's at 4 PM Eastern.
Laurie
Thanks.
Post a Comment