So I went with Justin to the NASCAR theme casino night last night. We went out afterward and just stayed out way too late. I got about an hour of sleep last night. Now I'm soooo tired!! I just want to go to bed! It was a blast though. I took about 15th in the poker tourney.
We stayed out late last night, so I didn't take the Risperdal. I hardly ever go out, and going "out" two weekends in a row is almost unheard of so this is not a normal thing. But last night, I got about one hour of sleep. I feel okay, but I'm ready to get some sleep.
In fact, all day yesterday and today I've just wanted to sleep. I have been extremely angry today, even my mother commenented on my testiness. I've screamed a lot, at the top of my lungs, the kids grate on my nerves and the slightest thing sets me off.
Essentially, I'm hating everything and everyone right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment