Saturday, January 28, 2006

Started some new meds

The doc put me on Trileptal and increased the Risperdal and Effexor. I've totally weaned off of Paxil now. There is some concern that the additional family stress is making the management of my illness much harder. Doc is now using words like "manic" and "mania" and believes more and more that I seem bipolar. I don't like that word. Not at all. It's a frightening word. But when I look back over the course of many days or weeks, I can also surely see where she may be finding that possibility.

In other news, Kirsty got STRAIGHT As on her report card. She is doing so well!! I hope she continues to do so.

And Christopher is in bowling. He bowled a 40 today, so he is improving, but he does goof off quite a bit. Not quite as much as in basketball, though!! Poor guy! LOL He's a funny one.

That's about all to update right now.

No comments: