I have no idea why, but I feel great this morning! I did get to sleep earlier last night, thank goodness. Maybe that's why. When Kirsty left for school, I went ahead and got up, though. Unlike yesterday when I couldn't get up, and didn't get Christopher off to school. How pathetic. "Sorry, teacher, I wasn't at school because my mom's too lazy to get out of bed." Huh. At least it's "just" Pre-K. But still...
anyway, I felt so good this morning, I walked him to school! Stuck Tiny in the stroller and off we went. We had to bundle up pretty good since we were going to be out there for quite some time (about 25 minutes), but I felt good actually doing something.
Johnathan is the funniest thing. He has decided now that he's too big for his potty chair (remember, he's 29 months), and has to stand to pee. But, he does it JUST like his daddy. He has to put his left hand on the wall, and hold his weewee with his right hand. Unlike dad, though, he's too short and has to stand on his tiptoes. ROFL But he thinks he's all that. Maybe NOW he'll stop peeing in his underwear. For months the child has been potty-trained and as long as he wasn't wearing underwear, he didn't have accidents. As soon as I'd put undies on him, though, he'd pee in them! This morning, he got up and actually took his undies off and went pee, though. So I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come!
Justin (my brother) is ticked at me. He's been off work for two weeks due to a plant shutdown. Well, he was over here like EVERY dang day. I love my brother, but we're quite different and Ican get fed up with his negativity and obnoxiousness quite quickly. So, two weeks and I've had enough of him! Not to mention that he eats all my food which I can barely afford to buy. I know he'd do it for me, plus my nephews have to eat!...so I don't say anything, but Rich gets more and more angry each time. But, the thing is-since it's a plant shutdown, he's technically laid off and not getting paid. So, he didn't pay his satellite bill. So, last night he calls as he wants to watch the Rose Bowl over here. Rich was really ticked and said no way. So, now Justin's mad at ME because I "chose" Rich over him. Well, it's not that. But I did need a night to be with my FAMILY.
Rich and I had a chat last night, too. I told him that I may look into separation or divorce. He just doesn't seem to want to be a family man, and that's what I need. He still acts like he's 19 without any kids or responsibilities. I mean, yeah, he eats some crow at work and I'm sure he wouldn't if it weren't for us. But, I get NO HELP around this house, NO HELP watching/taking care of the boys. I told him I need a break and his response was, "I don't want to hear it. Come work with me." Um, hello? Does he think I don't work!? What's up with that? Not only do I take care of the boys AND HIS DAUGHTER (whom I love very much, but she's still an optional responsibility for me!), and take care of them all three very well, mind you; but I also clean the house, am the ONLY one that does, and I WORK 30 hours a week to bring in money at the same time. I can't do EVERYTHING! A person only has so much energy!
I'm hoping he realizes how serious this is. It's not a joke. If I'm going to be the sole caregiver, I will be-but I'll do it on my own. In fact, I am considering calling Husch where I used to work because they told me if I ever needed a job and wanted to move to KC, to call them. Well, I just might.
No comments:
Post a Comment