Happy New Year!
Well, it's New Year's Eve. We'll be having several people over to our house tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to it, but kind of not because there will be a lot of drunks! Which is okay if you can leave, but it's my house and I won't be able to leave! I'm taking the boys over to Mom's though so at least I won't have them here to worry about. I hope there are not other "substances" here, but I'm sure there will be. I'm going to buy a couple of 30-packs I think, maybe 3. That's it. I have some vodka here, and I might pick up some rum for rum and coke, but not too much. I need to buy some chips and pretzels and cheese dip-that kind of thing, so I have to limit alcohol purchases because I just don't have that much money! So, we'll see how all that goes.
Anyway, Happy New Year! Hope your New Year is GRAND.
If I can crawl out of bed through a hangover tomorrow, I'll post my New Year's Resolutions! Yeah, like that's gonna happen (the resolutions, that is).
No comments:
Post a Comment