Monday, December 12, 2005

Originally posted 12/1/05

Got news from Colleen today. Her most recent appt. for her cancer was all clear! They will follow up again in 6 months.

Colleen and Dick may be moving down to Kansas. That would be wild to have all of Rich's family in one place-well, minus his two half-brothers. The brothers are cool and I'd love to be near them as well, but they are off making their own money and good lives! And, it gives us a place to stay if we want to visit Orlando, right?! LOL

I'm feeling a little bit more on an even keel since getting my Paxil back in my system fairly solidly. Still fairly unpredictable and bitchy though.

Mom is having another surgery tomorrow morning. I will meet her at the hospital at 7:30. Kirsty is being kind enough to stay home with the boys. Good thing, too, because Christopher threw up last night and Johnathan just threw up just now (at 7:50 tonight). Poor babies. I don't know what's wrong. I thought last night that Christopher got sick because it had been so long since he'd pooped. He'll do that, and then gets sick. So I was giving him laxative the past couple of days. Apparently, that's not the case, though. He missed school today because of it.

I am continuing to find new ways to bring in some extra money. Not much, but sometimes that extra $30 that shows up just in time is just what the doctor ordered!

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: