Monday, December 12, 2005

Originally posted 12/11/05

Mom's stent may be causing her some problems. I found that it uses an anti-rejection drug called Sirolimus, which can cause hives, itching, and chest pain, among other things. In other words, the bullcrap they have been feeding her about her pain being gastrointestinal and shoving Nexium down her throat is a big crock of crap. I'll be letting her know about this tomorrow.

I'm worried about Timothy. He seems to be drifting further and further into a questionable lifestyle and seems utterly ambiguous about life itself. Bothers me. I worry about him, and Justin seems utterly oblivious to the entire situation. Tim basically does anything he wants, has very little supervision or control exerted over him, knows more people than Justin knows he does and is involved in much more, I'm afraid. But, you can't tell Justin anything, he won't listen to anyone.

Really don't have a lot to report on. Just trying to get through life. I can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Maybe years and years of having my Christmases ruined has finally taken its toll. Rich promises to do better this year, and he did over Thanksgiving. He wants to go Christmas shopping tomorrow. We'll see if we can actually accomplish that feat. I owe my mom about $500 this month. It's sad. I've given her $160. I took out a Payday loan this week, will be paying about 100% interest in one month on that baby. Better pay it off real quick-like. Quick like a bunny!

Kirsty is driving me BONKERS with her gangsta-talk. She's trying to fit in, I'm sure, but if I hear "for real" (insert funky twang) one more time, I'm gonna LOSE it. Even Tim told her she does it, when she denied it! LOL

But, I guess it's all good-she got an invite to test for the IB program. They have an informational meeting Tuesday at 10:30. I'll probably see if I can take Johnathan to Daddy's and try to go. Christopher will be in school. I'll have to change my schedule, but I'm only standby so that shouldn't be too much trouble. It would be nice if she made it in. But, Justin says Tim also got an invite, and his grades have totally SUCKED. I presume, however, that a teacher recommended him; thinking that perhaps he'd buck up in high school. I don't know. He wants to be some rocker-and wants to "pay his dues." I think it's great he wants to do it, but I don't see why he really wants to live in a roach-infested one-bedroom apartment with four bandmates in LA to do it, KWIM?

That reminds me, Tim submitted a poem to some internet site for publication. He got accepted, so now he's published. The kicker? Justin has to BUY the book. Now, they claim this book retails for damn near $70, but Tim, since he's in it, only has to pay $40. Sounds like a scam to me. I anticipate that anyone who submitted to it "got in." I have some research to do on it yet, though.

That's all I guess.

No comments: