Christopher has the oddest rash type thing on his butt. Tonight, though, it appears to be spreading over his abdomen and upper thighs. It's weird because it's little individual bumps, more like pimples than anything, but he's had the chickenpox vaccine and doesn't have a fever.
Man, I hope it's not some crazy thing that affects his face! We have Christmas pics tomorrow!
Tomorrow night is Kirsty's Christmas concert. I'm looking forward to it. My parents will watch the boys so Rich and I can just sit and enjoy it. :) Hopefully we'll get there and not be rushed too much after trying to get the pics all taken care of!
I hope the pics turn out well. I worry about Christopher's little rash though.
We got several inches of snow and I took the boys out and they had SO much fun yesterday!! Then, Rich took them out today and they enjoyed themselves some more in the snow. Rockin'!
Rich is really kind of "into" Christmas this year. I hope it's not just an act. I've really enjoyed kind of having him on board with me. I hope he really does enjoy it so that he sees how much more fun it can be when you're enjoying yourself!!
Well, I better get off of here, I need to go do my devotional time with God.
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment