Well, it's nearly 11. I have absolutely no desire to even try to sleep. I'm such an insomniac. I can't wait til February. I hope that doctor will give me some Ambien, or Lunesta, or SOMETHING to help me sleep!! Tonight, I've allowed Johnathan to stay up half hte night. Rich is off tomorrow and I want to leave John John with him while I take Christopher to school. Plus, I'm babysitting the girl from across the street, Kristen, tonight and I want Johnathan to sleep at least as late as she does! I'll probably just let him sleep out on the couch with me. That way he won't wake her in the morning. She's a little tyrant if she doesn't get her sleep! LOL
I don't have a lot going on. I'm trying to get into Christmas, but just having a very hard time doing it this year. Don't know why, really. I haven't even taken a pic of our tree or decorations, and I *always* do that!
And I still need to get my Christmas cards out, and I still need to sit down and check off everyone to make sure I didn't leave people out on the Christmas list and that everyone that buys us something is getting a gift. Ugh.
I've put all of Christmas pretty much on my mom's credit card and I owe her dang near $1000 this month probably! I've only given her $160! EEK. She's gonna have a heart attack when she gets the statement/bill. Yikes. I need to make sure and give her LOTS more money before that happens!
I'm trying to catch up on my van payment too. I'm getting close to getting that baby paid off-probably 6 months or so. And our furniture is almost paid off too! Yippee!! Unfortunately, now Rich is all about a new car. Dang it, why can't I just be debt-free?!
Oh well-I need to go take a bath now! Have a great Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment