This is my first blog entry. I don't know why I decided to blog, but figured what the hell?
So, I'm now 31, I have two beautiful children, ages 4 and 2, and a 13-year-old step-daughter. My husband and I are trying to buy a house. I hope we can, but am not holding too much hope as I'm tired of being let down.
I am a major episode depressive. Things set me off and it's not a good thing. I currently take Paxil to try to control it.
Christmas is already weighing heavy on my mind. The fear of buying presents, how to buy them, the costs, the logistics of Christmas Day, will Rich be an ass?
*sigh* I just need to concentrate on the final three NASCAR races, I think. I am all about Tony Stewart. He is at the top right now, and I hope he stays there. Look forward to the next three races!
Otherwise, I generally think my life sucks. I'm nowhere near where I thought I'd be at this age.
Enough for one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment