Justin and Tim came over this evening. I'm glad they did. I had Tim come help me with the groceries I'd bought and made sure we were cool. He says we are. I hope he's being honest with me. He did send me a note that he didn't really mean what he'd written on his blog when he was so upset-and even more, that I am still more of a mom to him than his mom is. Wow. That's rough. :( I feel so badly for him. I only want him to be happy, that's all I've ever wanted for him! He doesn't deserve to have so much shit going on at such a young age. I feel like I can see what he's going through-but because they (the kids) see me as "old" I can't seem to help. I don't feel old, damnit. I'm NOT old. Is 31 really that freakin' old?? I feel young. I feel like I could go back to high school-and almost fit in. But I know that's a pipe dream. I would act like I did in high school-and that's not cool anymore, right?
Other than that, I guess things are going well. Kirsty and I finished up our shopping today. I have nothing left to buy--I don't think....do I? UGH. I think everybody's got something from everybody! And, it's a lot of money that I owe mom and that I need to pay her VERY quick-like! Today I went and bought all the stuff I need to cook all the Christmas goodies. Just $150 more bucks!
That's all to report. Kirsty has a choir concert on Tuesday. That is also when we're doing our Christmas portraits. It will be one heck of a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment