I hate when a person screws up. I have been reading Tim's blog. He's very deep and intriguing. I love him to death, of course, but there are a few things on there that worry me a bit. Well, in any case I let it slip to Justin that I'd seen it. Well, of course he INSISTED I let him look at it and he just wouldn't take no for an answer. Tim didn't have anything really incriminating on there-not like he said Justin was a jerk or anything, so I figured what the heck.
Well, Kirsty saw us looking, and told Tim. He was very upset and felt his privacy had been invaded. Man, I went off on Kirsty. I was just so upset about her stirring crap. I told her she should have come to me if she had a concern about that.
I ended up commenting back to Tim to let him know how it happened that I came across his site and to tell him how much I love him. He ended up deleting his comments about/to me and sending me a note sort of apologizing for upsetting me. I know he was upset, and I can understand that. I just hate that our relationship may have taken a hit. :(
Christmas is done with a very few exceptions! The cards are mailed and the gifts are bought. Today, Kirsty and I will head to Wal*Mart to finish that up and get all the stuff I need to cook my cookies and broccoli casserole. I also need to pick up Tim's last present and my dad's presents from Kirsty and us.
I have a headache. It's just been a rough day. I want to go cry in a corner. Why is it that the slightest stress sends me into a tailspin? Why me?!
Anyway, Justin was over last night and we were talking and I noticed his hand and arm shaking. I thought of MS. We looked it up. He has a lot of the symptoms of that. So now I'm worried about that too. I don't know how he'd take that kind of news that he may have MS. Yikes.
Life sucks sometimes. Nonetheless, God is good, His Will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment