Well, I guess life doesn't suck. But it could be better. Rich and I went Christmas shopping today. I've already done the majority of it, but he decided to make me happy he "wanted to go." Unfortunately, he spent most of the time complaining about what he couldn't get for himself! Ugh. But, at least he went. He's never gone. Even before the boys were born, I did all the shopping for Kirsty.
I'm trying to work tonight, but I'm on standby and idle, so I'm not making a DIME. That totally sucks. But, then, what're ya gonna do?
Rich's buddies came over tonight-and brought a 12-pack. I ask you, why can't they just sit around and talk and enjoy each other WITHOUT getting drunk? That would make life for me so much easier of Rich didn't have "friends" shoving alcohol down him all hte time. That gets really old-really fast.
I don't want to get a divorce, but if that's what it takes to get away from it, I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment