Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is Almost Here!

Santa Claus is almost here!! Christmas time is nearing!

Christopher has a party at school tomorrow. Santa is supposed to be there at 11:00. I'm going to take Tiny--and the camera--as I didn't get any pics of them with Santa yet. If I get some good ones there, I probably won't take them to the mall. If I don't, I'll probably break down on Friday and take them to the mall for the obligatory Santa pics. Christopher has decided Baby Jesus stinks, while Tiny is taking everything ine.

They are looking forward to Christmas, but Christopher is, as usual, anxious and unsure, while Tiny is just curious as can be.

I feel better now that all the presents are bought-I just dread mom getting the bill. I need to have given her at least $500 more by then, and that's only 2 1/2 weeks! Eekarama. Hopefully she won't have a coronary right then and there!

But, all the presents are bought and that's what's important!

I'm excited. I have made oatmeal scotchies (oatmeal and butterscotch cookies), chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate covered pretzels and yogurt pretzels. Tomorrow and/or Friday, I'll have to make my chocolate revel bars, white chocolate chip cookies, and broccoli casserole.

Christmas Day should be good. Pam and/or Cindy might come over Christmas Eve. I think Rich and Cin are fighting again. Nonetheless, I'm ready for them-everyone has a present! Granted, only one each, but dang, I can only afford so much! LOL I think they'll be pleased however. A whole famn damily of Tommy Hilfiger! Tommy Girl for Pam and Cindy, and Dalton gets some Tommy Hilfiger cologne! Everyone is good. I love smell-good stuff. Hope Rich gets me some! We are going shopping for each other on Friday (I might go Saturday). Kirsty will probably go with Rich as she needs to buy for me yet. I will probably give her an extra $10 as she wants to buy for her "boyfriend" that she never EVER sees and never talks to, as well. How freakin' silly is that?! Ugh.

I got the kids' Christmas pics. They're GORGEOUS! $100, too, but they turned out really, really well! I'm excited. Teh photographer is a big-time Tony fan. how cool is that? And our daughters go to the same school. I'll call her after the holidays and see if we can all get together. That would be cool, huh? :)

Well, that's about it. I'm looking at my Christmas tree. It doesn't look as gorgeous as I usually think it is, but that's okay, the kids will have fun and that's what's important!

No comments: