Monday, December 12, 2005

Originally posted 11/30/05

Doesn't look like we'll get the house, but that's okay. We have spoken with some mortgage experts and know pretty much what we need to do in order to get a better financing picture anyway. We'll find another house that we like better or at least just as much when we're ready again.

Johnathan has healed well from his surgery. Doesn't hurt anymore. :)

Christopher has missed a lot of school lately. Between mom's hospital visits, Johnathan's surgery, and my illnesses, he just hasn't gotten there! Poor thing.

Tomorrow Aunt Dean is coming to stay for a week. I think she is worried about Mom. As am I.

My journey with depression took a serious nosedive a couple of nights ago. I thought I was going to die and basically I ended up in a fetal position, crying with Rich trying to comfort me, but of course, as is often teh case with a true case of depression, comforting doesn't work because you don't even know why you're crying. I was nauseous, hysterical, felt like I was absolutely losing my mind.

This all may be related to Rich's recent overimbibement in the drink. He now promises that is going to STOP. He has such losers for friends. Why does he pick such total losers?! I don't understand it. I love him, but I can't live like this. I just WON'T live like this! And neither will my children. So, I told him-it goes, or I go. He says the alcohol goes, he needs me.

I hope he sticks with it. I can't live like this anymore.

Kirsty is doing well in school. She's on the Honor Roll and has all As except she was 2 points from an A in Art. If she'd done extra credit she'd have had her A! She says she's really close now, though. She has a new boyfriend, as well. A freshman at South. He's only a year older than her though. I haven't met this one, but he seems somewhat shy and rather nice from what I've heard. I believe he plays football, too, so he's a jock. Cool. :) LOL

It's funny how she talks to me though. Most of hte time, it's like I'm her friend. I like that, but I really hate when I have to come down hard on her.

I'm decorating for Christmas now. Getting close to being done. I also got a lot of shopping done the day after Thanksgiving. Got some pretty good deals, too. But still have a lot to get done yet!! Ah, so much to buy, so little time!!

No comments: