Darn it. I hate when Christmas is over. I spend all month looking forward to it, then it's always so darn anti-climatic! LOL I mean, I certainly love all the things I have gotten, I had a BLAST watching the kids get their stuff. Kirsty was sooo funny! ROFL. She had no idea she'd actually get a cell phone, so we hid it in her stocking, then called it. It took her FOREVER to figure out that the phone that was ringing...was HERS! Hehehe...we're so evil! Then, the boys were fun. Johnathan especially, but Christopher is FINALLY starting to get kind of excited too. It's good. It's really good! Rich was such a good boy! He got me a beautiful Citizen Eco-Drive watch. It's very nice. Then, from the boys, he got me bath stuff from Bath and Body Works. Nice as all that was, I'd just as soon have that kind of stuff from Wal*Mart! Oh, well, it was sweet anyway. Kirsty says he just agonized over which watch to get! But, he was such a good boy for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! he got up early, he was happy and fun to be around, mostly. Then he got to playing Christopher's new video game, and that was that, but all in all, he was social and enjoyable. Mom and Daddy got me a new VCR/DVD+R which rocks because now I can record all my home videos onto DVD! How cool is that?! Rock n Roll! Rich got a new tube heater like he wanted (except this one is propane, but I think that's going to be better for him); and I got him the air compressor he wanted, a pair of jeans, and a new shaver/groomer type thingie-mabob. The boys got him The Exorcist DVD which has some origijnally deleted scenes. So, pretty cool. Justin got me some Tony Stewart stuff and a Def Leppard DVD. Mom and Daddy also got me a crock pot and Daddy got me some Tommy Girl. I love the smell of Tommy Girl!
The boys got so much stuff!! Christopher got some new PS2 games including the SpongeBob Movie game, Jak 3, three cheaper racing type games, and then they got Scooby-Doo 2, Mom got Christopher Spiderman 2, they got Shark Tale and Shrek 2, and Mom got Johnathan a SpongeBob DVD with 10 episodes on it. In addition Christopher got a Spiderman DigiDraw, some Color Wonder finger paints, a Spiderman inflatable Ready-Bed, SpongeBob posters (one from Santa and one from Justin), Justin got him and Johnathan a little SpongeBob joystick that has four little SpongeBob games in it. All you need is the joystick-it plugs into any TV. Very portable which is really cool, too. Johnathan got some Spiderman action figures, Kirsty got Christopher a The Thing motorcycle action figure. Justin got the The Thing Hands and The Thing Feet, Mom and Daddy got them SpongeBob stuff-the Ripped Pants SpongeBob, a Krabby Patty Grill, a Fight Ring (Sandy and SpongeBob box. LOL), Johnathan got some military man action figures, wrestling action figures, they each got a NASCAR car (the larger model), NASCAR Rusty Wallace #2 Pez dispenser (Mom got Tony Stewart for herself!), and several of the small NASCAR race cars, Kirsty got a fishing pole, Kasey Kahne wall tapestry/blanket, the cell phone, gold chain, some tackle from Justin, Mom and Daddy got her two movies, two CDs, a skateboard, and a beautiful charm (that goes with teh gold chain Santa brought) that says "Special Granddaughter" and Santa brought her some Curve perfume. I mean, there's just so much stuff! Santa also brought the boys Ants in the Pants and Don't Spill the Beans. Time to start with the ole educational games. :)
*sigh* wow. A LOT of stuff! In fact, I'm off to play with my new toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment