Aunt Dean is out for a week. She will be here for mom to have her next surgery. Picked her up from the airport today. Got here safe, Thank The Lord.
She is doing well. My Uncle Ralph is doing surprisingly well, as well. He had throat cancer a few years ago and they said he'd never eat again-something with scar tissue causing him not to be able to swallow properly. Well, he got to where he could indeed eat again and was doing well but recently had double pneumonia and sepsis! He's not a young man and they told my aunt that he would not live the next 24 hours. He proved them all wrong-again-but they did have to reinsert an NG tube. Now, the man who was going to die in the night is living independently and even staying ALONE while Aunt Dean is here. He is on a permanent feeding tube now, but it goes into his stomach so his digestive tract still works appropriately and keeps him nourished properly. He's a fighter, that man! He is a Navy retiree. Must be something to that Navy bit! LOL
I am doing okay. I'm just tired of hurting. Physically, that is. I'm way too young to feel this damn old. My body hurts all the time. Today I've taken 4 Excedrin and two Lortabs. I have an appointment in February to see a rheumatologist for a possible fibromyalgia diagnosis. Something's going on. So many things can't be wrong with one person! If it's all related that makes much more sense! So, hopefully this rheumatologist will be able to help me with pain management at least.
I've gotten the Paxil back in my system and am doing better again. I don't think I'll be forgetting it anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment